- Gretchen Garth and 21 Acres for blazing the trail of sustainable and community based food systems
- Paul Brainerd and Social Venture Partners for blazing the trail of group philanthropy
- Chris Jordan for blazing the trail with art to illustrate the unintended consequences of the combined actions of 300 million individuals on our environment.
- Cathy Tuttle for her work blazing a trail in grass roots advocacy and building community around important sustainability issues.
- Kathleen O'Brien for being a nationally recognized leader in the field of sustainability specifically green building practices.
- Richard Conlin for making Seattle a more sustainable city that values and practices environmental stewardship, economic opportunity, social justice, and community.
- Peter Donaldson for blazing a trail through education using stories, art and science and for initiating the next generation of sustainability leaders.